I really am you know?
It's who I am
and I'm sorry
Sorry that I'm me
Sorry that I never
Gave you a chance
I'm simply just sorry
And I don't want to hear you say
'It's alright'
Because we both know
That you're only lying.
I've lied enough.
You don't need to add to it
Just stay pure and innocent
To someone as horrid as me.
I wish I had left
I wish I had kept away
But I couldn't, you're too addictive.
Sorry for all the hurt
I gave you. Sorry for all the pain
I pulled you through
I'm going to leave now
And I'm never coming back.
And I'll say once again
'I'm sorry'
It's who I am
and I'm sorry
Sorry that I'm me
Sorry that I never
Gave you a chance
I'm simply just sorry
And I don't want to hear you say
'It's alright'
Because we both know
That you're only lying.
I've lied enough.
You don't need to add to it
Just stay pure and innocent
To someone as horrid as me.
I wish I had left
I wish I had kept away
But I couldn't, you're too addictive.
Sorry for all the hurt
I gave you. Sorry for all the pain
I pulled you through
I'm going to leave now
And I'm never coming back.
And I'll say once again
'I'm sorry'
No comments:
Post a Comment